Essel world amusement park in Mumbai is a very popular adventure spot among tourists. It has various fun rides for all age groups. Let’s take a look at Essel world Mumbai ticket price, rides list, images, information & map to reach the park!
Best Time To Visit: October to March is the best time to visit Essel world amusement park in Mumbai!
Location: Gorai Island, Near Borivali, Mumbai, India.
Essel World Amusement Park Ticket Rates
Ticket prices & rides are different for a different group of people as given below (May subject to change over time). Prices of adjoining Water Kingdom (biggest water park in Mumbai) park are also given.
|AGE GROUP||ESSEL WORLD TICKET||WATER KINGDOM TICKET||COMBINED TICKET|
|Children (Height Between 3’3” & 4’6”)||
|Adults(Height Above 4’6”)||
|Sr. Citizens(Above 60Years)||
Essel world amusement park in Mumbai is popularly known as DisneyLand of India. Esselworld is one of the famous sightseeing places in Mumbai. Park is located on Gorai Island, Borivali and it is also close to Gorai Beach. It is well connected by road & by taking a ferry from Marve Beach or Gorai Beach. Essel world was built in 1986 by the Essel Group Mumbai. Tourists visiting Mumbai surely gives a visit to this park. It is a very well organized and designed theme park having world class facilities. This park is popular for its adventurous rides.
Essel world amusement park in Mumbai has spread over a wide area of 64 acres. It is India’s one of the biggest amusement park. In addition, it also has all basic facilities like first aid, help desks for misplaced kids, Drinking Water, Telephone service, Baggage counters, Chairs for handicapped people etc. This park is like heaven for everyone, especially for young & adventurous people. Being one of the best adventure spots in Maharashtra, thousands of people give the visit to this park every day.
Essel World Rides List
This huge amusing park has many adventurous rides which give truly breath-taking experience! Essel World amusement park in Mumbai has a number of rides which are suitable for all age groups. These rides have been divided according to different age groups. These rides are divided mainly into 3 categories: Family rides, Adult Rides & Children Rides. You can take maximum joy with family & friends at this place. This amusement park has about 35 rides which are worth of your money.
Make sure you have an empty stomach before trying some extreme rides like Thunder, Shot-N-Drop, Enterprise etc. Various Rides are as below:
|Crazy cups||Thunder||Happy Sky|
|Highway Cars||Slam Bob||Big Apple|
|Copper Chopper||Ice Skating||Rio Grande Train|
|Aero Swinger||Rainbow||Children’s Boat Ride|
|Aqua Drive||Alibaba Adventure Maze||Caterpillar|
|Monster||Hoola Loop||Mini Tele-Combat|
|Kangaroo Hop||Top Spin||And More…|
|Zipper Dripper||Rock n Roll|
|Alibaba Adventure Maze||Slippery Sultan|
|Monsters In The Mist Etc.||Super Tele-combat Etc.|
How To Reach:
- By Road: One can reach Essel world amusement park by Western Express Highway, take left turn to Kashimira and drive down to Mira-Bhayander road. FollowEssell world sign boards to reach the park. It is about 45 minute’s journey from Kashimira. MBBT Bus no.4 from Bhayander bus depot is a direct bus up to a park.
- Nearest Railway Station: Malad & Borivali railway stations are convenient stations to reach Essel world. Taxies are readily available from these stations up to theme park. You can take the best bus no. 272 from the Malad west & best bus no. 294 from Borivali west. Buses will take you to Marve-Malad or Gorai-Borivali stops. From here you can catch Ferries.
- By Ferries: Ferries are available every 15 minutes from Gorai-Borivali. Ferries from Marve-Malad to the park are available at every 30 minutes, but will not play from 3pm to 6pm. The cost of ferry ticket is about Rs.50/-.
Timing: Essel world amusement park remains open every day from 10:00 am to 7:00 pm.
Eating Stuff: There are lots of restaurants & eateries inside the park or else you can carry your own food.
Other Attractions In Mumbai:
- Water Kingdom
- Global Vipassana Pagoda
- Gorai Beach
- Marve Beach
- Kanheri Caves
- Sanjay Gandhi National Park
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus
- Jehangir Art Gallery
- Prince Of Wales Museum
- Gateway of India
- Marine Drives
- National Gallery of Modern Art
Map To Reach:
Let us know if you have any questions or queries. You are always welcome 🙂