Kashid beach Alibaug is one of the best beaches in Maharashtra. It is undoubtedly is a perfect weekend getaway near Pune & Mumbai.
Location: 30 kms from Alibaug, North Konkan Region, Maharashtra, India.
Best Time to Visit: Tourists can visit Kashid beach in Alibaug all year round. However, June to February is the best time to visit. During summer season temperature rises up to high degrees.
Kashid beach Alibaug is a well-known to tourists from Mumbai as well as from Pune. It is situated at 30 kms from Alibaug town in the Raigad district of Maharashtra. Kashid is located along the Arabian sea & northern to the Konkan region. This is one of the best beaches in Maharashtra due to its enthusiastic surroundings & liveness. It is popular among tourists because of its natural beauty & adventure activities.
The beach has white-silver sand, clear blue water, mountains with greenery surrounding it and even splashing water streams. It is easily accessible from Alibaug town within one hour. Kashid beach alibaug has spread over the 3 km distance in Rocky hills. Hence, it is a great spot for enjoying with family & friends. This beautiful beach is parallel to the road so it feels amazing to drive adjacent to the beach!
Kashid Beach Water Sports:
Adventure lovers have ample of water sports options here. Adventure activities like a banana ride, jet ski and boat rides are available at the beach. It is also an ideal beach for Surfing as it has waves of height 5-6 feets. Facilities to play Volleyball, Cricket, Football, Bullock Cart Ride and Horse Riding are also available at the beach. Sunrise, as well as sunset views at Kashid, are really beautiful & worth seeing.
Kashid beach alibaug is clean & situated amidst palm trees. A small portion of the beach has the rocky patch from where you can capture great panoramic photos of the beach & ocean. It is quite near to Mumbai & Pune. You can spend the very calm weekend over here with family & friends. Just keep in mind that most of the networks don’t work at Kashid.
Hotels & Resorts:
- There are lots of resorts & hotels nearby the area.
- Kashid Beach Resort, Prakruti Resort, Seatocuh Cottage, Suman Resort & Sagar Tourist Resort are some of the best options to stay near the beach.
- Staying in a complete family villa or cottages is always a good option. These family villa’s generally nestled amidst beautiful palm trees & amazing surroundings!
- Sagar Tourist Resort (Contact: Mr. Deepak Khopkar: 952144-278525 / 278640 / 9422692463) is one such place where owner lends you entire house on rent.
- AC rooms in Kashid costs around Rs.3000/- per night whereas Non-AC rooms costs around Rs.1000/- per night.
- Kashid beach alibaug region offers very good non-veg seafood & fresh coconut water!
- Eateries on a coast of the beach which offer delicious food like Sea Food, Egg items & other fast food.
- You can also get food items like Kanda Bhaji, Maggi, Poha, Batata Bhaji & coconut Water.
- Patil Dhaba at Murud Market is a very famous eating point among tourists. At this place, you can get delicious Veg thali only at Rs.50/- and NonVeg Thali at Rs.70/-
ESSENTIAL TOURIST INFORMATION:
Transport: Kashid is located at a distance of 130 kms from Mumbai & 170 kms from Pune. Boats to Kashid via Mandwa Jetty are also available. ST Buses also regularly ply to Kashid from major cities.
- From Mumbai: Mumbai – Vashi – Panvel – Vadkhal Naka – Alibuag – Revdanda – Kashid. Another option after Vadkhal is driving on the Goa highway till Kolad then take a turn at Roha and proceed via State Highway up to Murud then Kashid.
- From Pune: There are 2 routes to reach Kashid beach from Pune
1) Pune – Paud Road- Vile – Mumbai Goa Highway – Left turn at Kolad – Roha – Revdanda – Kashid.
2) Pune – Khapoli – Pen – Vadkal Naka – Alibaug – Revdanda – Kashid.
- Nearest Rail Station: Panvel (85 kms) & Roha (50 kms)
- Nearest Airport: Mumbai & Pune Airports.
Nearby Attractions: Janjira Fort (20 kms), The Birla temple, Kihim Beach, Alibag Fort, Alibag beach, Akshi beach, Mandwa beach, Naigaon Beach, Phansad Sanctuary.
Map To Reach:
Have you been there to Kashid beach Alibaug?? What are your thoughts?