Nightlife in Goa is a major reason to why youngsters visit Goa. Being the most happening place in India, Parties in Goa never ends! Goa is one of the best places in the world to enjoy the superb nightlife. Goa nightlife has been positioned 6th in the list of top 10 nightlife cities in the world by ‘National Geographic’. Various beaches in north goa & beaches in south Goa offers ample of nightlife spots.
Nightlife in Goa Information
Goa is the major nightlife hub and always a center of attraction for its beach parties, raves, trans parties, clubs, musical concerts etc. Goa majorly shows Portuguese culture throughout the state. You can easily enjoy the nightlife in Goa by attending one of these Goa nightlife parties if you visit the right place on right time.
Beach parties are undivided part of nightlife in Goa. These parties are common on many famous beaches like Baga Beach, Calangute Beach, Condolim Beach, Vagator Beach, Palolem Beach etc. There are many houses which are open to the public as a bar-cum-restaurant, offering nice drinks and serving mouth-watering seafood. Beaches of Goa are amazingly scenic, serene and beautiful. These Goa nightlife opportunities attract a large number of domestic as well as international tourists, particularly from Europe and Americas.
Spots For Parties
Various Goa nightlife clubs host huge musical parties like rave and trance parties from winter season (October) up to New Year. Many times the location of these Goa nightlife parties are kept secret till just hours before they start, but local bar owners will surely tell you these locations. Various hotels & resorts also provide their own party spots. Though the environment of Goa is always calm but nightlife in Goa is very enthusiastic and live. One can forget your all of your worries and party hard in Goa.
The most famous party of nightlife in Goa starts on the New Year’s evening. During this period, a huge number of people gathers onto the various beaches to dancing under the stars and enjoy the music. Sunburn Festival is Goa’s most popular festival held every year in the month of December. It is a key part of Goa Nightlife activities.
Sunburn is India’s premier electronic music brand hosting Asia’s largest 3-day Electronic Music Festival in Goa. Sunburn brings some of the world’s best DJ’s to India. DJ’s like Avicii, Dash Berlin, Armin Van Buuren, Swedish House Mafia and much more performs in an exhilarating arena format across all major cities. Sunburn is a synergy of music, entertainment, food, shopping and lifestyle that attracts music tourism in Goa, India.
Some of the Best Clubs in Goa
- HILLTOP, 9 BAR, CIRRUS & PRIMROSE CAFÉ at Vagator Beach
- SHIRO AND F BEACH CLUB at Candolim Beach
- CLUB M, FRESH at Morjim Beach
- SHIVA VALLEY, CURLIE’S and LILLIPUT at Anjuna Beach
- WEST END at Saligao Beach; the night market at Arpora Beach
- NEPTUN POINT and ALPHA BAR at Palolem Beach
- FIPLEES, ADEGA CAMOENS, ART ESCAPE at Benaulim Beach
- CUBANA at Arpora Beach
- IVY, CAPE TOWN CAFÉ, MAMBO’S and TITO’S at Baga Beach
- SHANTI & LIQUID SKY at Ashwem Beach
- MARGARITA at Colva Beach;
- AQUA AND PARTY ZONE at Mobor Beach;
- BUTTER at Candolim Beach etc.
If you are willing to travel to Goa for a New Year’s celebration party, then you better book a place in an advance way before December as it is very popular. The fun never ends in Goa! And that holds true when you experience this electrifying nightlife. However, it must be noted that local authorities have an eye on Parties & nightlife in Goa parties. So it is a good idea to follow the laws properly while having fun during Goa nightlife parties.
Goa Nightlife Tips
Few things to keep in mind while enjoying Nightlife in Goa [Especially for those guys who love to drink while dancing! :p ]
- Group: Have a group of at least 3 people. You will enjoy more with more people. It is also good to have a big group in the point of safety during late night partying.
- Rest: Take a rest before heading out for the party.
- Nearest Place: Always try to find a party place nearest to Your staying room as transport in Goa is not much active in the night. So that you will not have much trouble while coming back.
- Sober Friends: Make sure to have one or two non-alcoholic friends in your group. If you know what mean! 😀
- Hydrate Yourself: Drink sufficient amount of water in between drinks because alcoholic drinks dehydrate our body quickly.
- Take Gap: Do not dance continuously for a long duration after having alcohol. Have a gap of few minutes in between few sessions of dance.
- Avoid Too Much Beer: Don’t drink too much beer as it slows you down and makes urinate many times.
- Drugs: Don’t buy drugs or consume drugs from anyone.
- Don’t Drive: Do not drink & drive. Let your sober friend takes the control of the vehicle. This is very importance for your safety as well as the safety of other people on the road.
Best Time To Visit Goa:
December month end to January is an ideal time to enjoy the Goa nightlife. Though the rates of everything is high in this season, but this time period gives an unforgettable experience of Nightlife in Goa.
How To Reach Goa
- Via Road: Goa is well connected by the network of roads to all major cities across India via the National Highways NH-4A, NH-17, and NH-17A. Panaji city has the major bus station in Goa. Goa, Maharashtra and Karnataka state transport services run regular bus services.
- Via Railway: Vasco Da Gama and Madgaon are two main stations in South Goa. There are many trains to Goa from all main cities in India. You can catch taxies, cars or auto-rickshaws from the station up to your desired location.
- Via Air: Goa has only one airport – Dabolim Airport. The distance between airport & Panaji city is about 30 kms. Dabolim is well connected to all main domestic as well as international cities.
Nightlife in Goa should be experienced by every tourist. Nowadays the number of Goa nightlife parties is limited in order to protect a huge number of people at different places. Nightlife in north Goa is more famous for parties as compared to South Goa.
Please subscribe our email feeds to get free updates 🙂